[How to make Kung Pao chicken]_How to make it_How to make it
This dish of Kung Pao Chicken is a dish often made in restaurants. Many people like it very much. This dish looks full of appetite and tastes very delicious. It can be said that it is full of color and fragrance, and its nutritional valueIt is also very high and the price is not expensive, so it is favored by many people.
The method of making this dish is not difficult to learn. If we learn how to make it, we can absorb it at home.
Gongbao chicken ingredients: Ingredients: boneless chicken leg 400g seasoning: 2 shallots, 4 peppers, about 15 capsicums, 80g of peanuts, 3 slices of ginger, 3 spoons of soy sauce, 1 soy sauceSpoon, 3 tablespoons of cotton sugar, 3/2 tablespoons of rice vinegar, 3/2 tablespoons of starch, 3/2 tablespoons of wine, 1 tablespoon of water, material description: 15 ml of raw soy sauce for marinated meat, 1 of starch/ 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, which uses half a spoon of kung pao chicken to marinate meat. Details are as follows: 1. Cut onion, ginger, small pieces of pepper.
2. Peel the chicken legs and cut them into dices. Marinate them with 1/2 spoon of starch, 1 spoon of soy sauce, and 1/2 spoon of cooking wine for 20 minutes.
3 or 2 scoops of soy sauce, 3 scoops of sugar, or rice vinegar 1.
Mix 5 scoops into juice for use.
4, 1 spoon of starch, 1 spoon of water, 1 cooking wine.
5 scoops into simmered juice for later use.
5. Pour a little oil in the pan and fry the peanut rice with a low fire-of course you can also use cooked peanut rice, which saves this step.
6, chicken must be poured a little oil and stir before frying to prevent sticking to the pan.
7, after the pan is heated, pour an appropriate amount of oil, stir the chicken after the oil temperature.
8. Stir-fry the chicken and change color. Cut it with chopsticks and pierce it to show that it is cooked.
9, add alkaline sesame oil and vegetable oil to the pot, add peppercorns to squeeze incense on a low fire.
10. Throw away the peppercorns from the frypot oil, leave the oil in the pot.
11, scallion and chili, ginger slices are fragrant.
12. Pour the fried chicken into the pan.
13. Pour the juice prepared in step 2 into the pot.
14, add a spoonful of old soy sauce to add color.
15. Pour the juice into the soup.
16, after the peanut rice, you can cook.